Experienced Cleveland Insurance Defense Lawyers and Trial Attorneys
A personal injury claim against a business or an individual can be devastating. Complex commercial litigation can place the future of a business at risk. The lawsuit filed against you requires intense representation from an attorney who does not shy away from the courtroom. You need more than negotiations at a mediation table. You need a trial attorney who can back up words with action.
At Rawlin Gravens & Pilawa Co., LPA, we focus our practice on a broad variety of insurance defense areas and commercial litigation, including defense of employment practices liability claims, catastrophic personal injury and property damage claims, bad faith claims, commercial disputes and construction cases. Far too much is at stake to put a complex legal matter in the hands of a lawyer who is quick to settle or not experienced enough to handle an appeal.
Our Ohio lawyers are very experienced, well known throughout the state and well respected throughout the legal community.
On television attorneys promote their ability to fight for the so-called "little guy" allegedly victimized by negligence. We match that assertion with intense advocacy in defending businesses and insurance companies in claims that involve:
- Employment claims involving alleged wrongful termination
- Fires that cause property damage, injury and death
- Serious car and truck accidents that cause personal injury and wrongful death
- Defective products that cause serious injuries or death
- Allegations of bad faith insurance practices
- Claims regarding negligence as to sexual molestation
- Accusations of dangerous conditions on commercial property
- Defense of employers facing intentional tort claims
Area businesses often deal with legal disputes that involve the following:
- Employer-employee relationships
- Litigation between businesses
- Allegations of poor workmanship in a construction project
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced insurance defense and business law attorney, please contact us.
For the fifth consecutive year, Dennis has received the designation of Ohio Super Lawyers based upon peer review and evaluation. Only 5% of Ohio lawyers are honored in this manner.